Social Work Team Manager - Children in Care - Northamptonshire Children's Trust - £48,729 - £53,494 + £2,200 Bonus
We are looking for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join a Children in Care Team based in Northamptonshire Children's Trust.
The successful candidate will work with asylum seeking children, children subject to legal proceedings where their permanency plan is being determined, and children with a plan to remain in long term care.
Benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* Generous starting salary
* Flexible working environment
* Recruitment bonus of £2,200
* Progression and development opportunities
* Relocation package up to £8,000
Responsibilities of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* Championing and supporting young people through good pathway planning as they make their transition to independence
* Work in exciting and creative ways; fulfilling the personal advisor function, enabling young people to live independently, access education, employment and training, and develop into healthy, confident young adults
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* Relevant social work qualification
* Extensive experience in a social work setting
* Ability to manage staff demonstrated through previous management experience.
* Ability to manage the performance of the individuals and the team.
* Eligible to work in the UK