Social Worker or Senior Social Worker - Children in Need Team - Wandsworth - up to £43,887 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social or Senior Social Worker to join the Children in Need Team based in Wandsworth.
The successful Social worker should be prepared to be accountable for achieving the best possible outcomes. You will focus on residents and service users to ensure they receive the highest standards of provision.
Benefits as a Senior/Social Worker include:
* £5,000 Welcome Payment
* £3,000 Retention Payment
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops, and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Duties as a Senior/Social Worker include:
* Responsibility for delivering a high-quality and responsive social work service for vulnerable children.
* Carry out in-depth assessments of need and risk
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases - including child protection, care proceedings, and looked after children - while undertaking the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families.
* Working collaboratively with allied health and social care practitioners, bringing together, and coordinating the team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to safeguarding, as well as assessment, planning, implementation, and review (APIR).
* Applied knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance.
* A good communicator, confident in APIR and understand the needs of children and young people.
* Go to court when needed to safeguard children
* Make plans for the care of children who cannot live at home
Essential requirements as a Senior/Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work