Social Worker/Senior Social Worker- Referral & Assessment Team - Wandsworth - up to £43,887 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker/Senior Social Worker to join the Referral and Assessment Team based in Wandsworth.
The successful Social Worker will be key in promoting Wandsworth's Family Safeguarding Model promoting relationship based social work and interventions, purposeful assessments, excellent social work practice at the front door, benefit from regular reflective supervision and responding to the needs of community.
Benefits of this Senior/Social Worker role:
* £5,000 Welcome Payment
* £3,000 Retention Payment
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops, and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Duties of this Senior/Social Worker role:
* You will be responsible for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people, and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
* Work collaboratively with our families, partners as well as colleagues within the Long-Term teams, bringing together and coordinating the team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to safeguarding, as well as Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Review.
Essential requirements of this Senior/Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work