Senior Practitioner - Children's Social Work Team - Medway - up to £50,661 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join the Children's Social Work Team based in Medway.
This is a perfect opportunity for a skilled practitioner to flourish within a local authority and develop their skills to the fullest. The successful candidate will be joining a close-knit team where they will be given the time and support to help children and young people in Medway to the very best of their ability.
Furthermore, if you're ambitious and looking for your next career step, accessible and supportive and pathways into management roles are readily offered.
Benefits as a Children's Social Work Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Market Premia Payment of £3,000 per annum (paid monthly)
* Retention Payment of £3,000 per annum (paid in April following 1 years' service with Medway)
* Career progression scheme to support your pathway of professional development
* Essential User Allowance with option to transfer to Lease Car after 6 months
* Excellent local government pension scheme
* Free car parking
* Access to ICT equipment and mobile phone, to support hybrid model of flexible working
* Access to a confidential information, advice and counselling service
* Relocation allowance of up to £8,000
Duties as a Children's Social Work Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for practice.
* Work within statutory children's services and have an in-depth understanding of the interventions required to build safety and protect children from harm.
* Demonstrate dedication and knowledge to provide quality support and supervision to other Social Workers, especially newly qualified workers and in some cases will co-work to enhance their skills and learning.
* Able to evidence your skills and knowledge of creative, innovative, and relationship-based Social Work and demonstrate your ability to lead a skilled workforce.
* Establish and implement action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* Carry out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
* Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
Requirements as a Children's Social Work Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work