Social Worker or Senior Social Worker- Looked After Children - Wandsworth - up to £43,887 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in Wandsworth.
The successful Social will be given the latitude to help improve the outcomes of children and young people in care by supporting them to build a stable future.
Benefits of this Social worker/Senior Social Worker role include:
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops, and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Duties of this Social worker/Senior Social Worker role include:
* You will be responsible for a complex caseload of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people, and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
* Involvement within court work, adoption, and permanent fostering work
Essential requirements of this Social worker/Senior Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work