Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Bromley - Up to £46,062 pa + Benefits
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the Referral and Assessment Team based in Bromley.
The successful candidate will be joining an ambitious service with strong leadership and clear lines of support. As part of the Bromley Promise there will be a dedicated two-week induction programme upon joining and manageable caseloads. You will work in a small cluster team containing a mixture of just five Social Workers/Seniors and one Team Manager and you will have dedicated time set aside for quality reflective supervision.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Senior Practitioner include:
* £2,000 Golden Hello
* £ 2,000 Annual Retention
* £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
* Generous Annual Leave
* Merited Reward Scheme up to £1,000
* Savings With Childcare
* Pension Scheme
Duties as a Referral and Assessment Senior Practitioner include:
* You will be responsible for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
Essential requirements as a Referral and Assessment Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work