Social Work Team Manager - Referral and Assessment - Bromley - up to £49,234 per annum + benefits
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting and Social Work Team Manager to join the Referral and Assessment Team Based in Bromley.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for the overall effective delivery and where necessary improvement of the services within their discipline. You will lead and motivate a team ensuring all members work effectively with all parties to implement the statutory duties and responsibilities.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Social Work Team Manager include:
* £2,000 'Golden Hello'
* £2,000 annual retention
* £2,460 Car Lease Scheme
* Generous annual leave
* Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
* Savings with Childcare
* Pension Scheme
Duties as a Referral and Assessment Social Work Team Manager include:
* Establish Quality Assurance and Performance Management frameworks, which can identify good practice and promptly address areas of concern
* Ensure that timely appraisal, supervision, support, and direction are provided to staff
* Use own initiative, work under pressure, and manage time, resources and competing priorities in a structured effective way
* Promote equality and anti-discriminatory practice, and recognise the importance of equality issues for both staff and service users
* Work flexibly and creatively and a willingness to work some evenings usually by prior arrangement
* Manage, supervise, and develop staff to enhance performance
* Develop and provide services which are culturally sensitive and empowering for all service users.
* Develop new services, where necessary, with partner agencies
* Initiate, plan, manage and implement change
* Liaise and negotiate effectively across agency boundaries to provide effective support
* You will interpret and analyse information and problems and use, where necessary, as catalyst to implement innovative/creative changes in the delivery of services
Requirements as a Referral and Assessment Social Work Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work