Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Hackney - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work as a part of the Integrated Discharge Service/ Hospital Social Work Team based in Hackney.
The successful candidate will need to facilitate hospital discharges under the discharge to assess policy (D2A) whilst undertaking proportionate face to face Care Act Assessments post discharge and arranging services to meet individuals assessed needs. This role is based within a frontline team so previous experience of working within a fast paced team is essential along with relevant knowledge of Hospital Discharge.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
Duties as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker include:
* Work efficiently towards meeting short deadlines.
* Undertake joint assessments in a timely manner with our health partners.
* Experience and excellent understanding of the CHC framework.
* Able to write comprehensive strengths-based Care Act assessments, Risk assessments, safeguarding enquiries, and other professional reports.
* Experience in the role of Safeguarding Enquiry Officer.
* With excellent customer service manner, able to have comprehensive, clear conversations with diverse customer/ carers/ family groups and abilities.
* Assertive and not afraid to hold difficult conversations.
Requirements as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.