Social Worker - Safeguarding and Family Support Team - Waltham Forest - up to £39,994 per annum +benefits
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Safeguarding and Family Support Team based in Waltham Forest.
The successful Social Worker will provide the right support to children and their families at the right time so that positive change can be achieved which will improve the safety, health and well-being of children.
Benefits as a Safeguarding & Family Support Team Social Worker are:
* Generous annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Retention payments
* Parking permit
* Holiday and Sick pay
Duties as a Safeguarding & Family Support Team Social Worker are:
* Provide direct work with children about their hopes and aspirations, feelings and experiences, and direct work with parents/carers about their hopes and aspirations and their own life experiences.
* Using direct work to understand the lived experience of children and their families and how best to support positive changes, and where necessary safeguard children.
* Support families to form family safety plans that work for them.
* Create close working relationships within the multi-disciplinary team.
* Undertake expert assessments to understand the needs of children and their families.
Essential requirements as a Safeguarding & Family Support Team Social Worker are:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work