Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Waltham Forest - Up to £40,860 per annum + benefits
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the Referral and Assessment Team based in Waltham Forest.
The successful Senior Practitioner will be ambitious and have experienced in a similar role. This is a superb opportunity for anyone who looking for their next promotion, pay rise or to experience a new and growing environment
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker are:
* Retention bonus of up to £3,000
* Local Government Continuous Service
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers - annual savings of £933 on average
Duties as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker are:
* Undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans
* Manage a range of the most complex caseload to maintain or improve the well-being of children and young people.
* Professionally mentor and support other colleagues.
* Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
* Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people's interests are supported.
* Ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for children in need or at risk of protection.
* Work directly with children and young people, the work has significant implications for the well-being of individuals and might involve situations where service users' personal liberty and or safety is at risk
* Work with professional colleagues, other providers and external agencies to gather and exchange information and co-ordinate actions.
* Represent the Council at multi-agency meetings.
Essential Requirements as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker are:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work