Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - First Response Team - Harrow - Up to £42,249 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker/Senior Social Worker to join the First Response Team based in Harrow.
Ability and previous experience of handling complex caseloads must be demonstrable as well as excellent report writing and communication skills
Benefits of this First Response Team Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role:
* £1,500 market supplement
* Relocation packages of up to £6,000
* Season ticket loan
Duties of this First Response Team Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role:
* Contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan and to be clear about Team priorities
* as they relate to the social work role and function.
* Prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning
* casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
* Contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
* To take responsibility for ensuring that all work undertaken in connection with
* assessment, planning, monitoring, and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and effective manner which demonstrates a positive impact and outcome for children, young people, and their families.
* Always strive to achieve and maintain best practice standards in all aspects of the work undertaken and exercise sound professional judgements.
* To seek direction, advice, guidance, and support whenever necessary and appropriate and to ensure that the Senior Practitioner/Team Manager is notified of any situation concerning risks about the safety or well-being of a child.
* Be responsive to User's needs, comments, questions, and complaints and co-operate with any investigation or resolution of dissatisfaction at a local level wherever possible.
* To consult with the Senior Practitioner/Team Manager on all matters concerning budgets and resources.
Essential requirements of this First Response Team Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work