Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Central Bedfordshire - up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in Central Bedfordshire.
Your role will be to deliver relevant interventions in order to safeguard children and ensure their needs are met whilst also aiming to effect long-term positive change to improve the life experiences of vulnerable children and young people.
Benefits as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Ensuring that there are clear evidence-based assessments and care plans in place on all allocated cases.
* Working in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Ensuring children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* Fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of a qualified Social Worker.
* Ability to work closely with children and their families.
* Managing a caseload where children or young people are in need and subject to Child Protection Plans, LAC and/or Leaving Care.
* Maintaining high standards of professional practice.
* Working always in the best interests of children and young people.
* Working with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
Requirements as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.