Social Worker - Family Support Team - Thurrock - £30 to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Family Support Team based in Thurrock.
The successful candidate will have assessment skills to assess children and young people's needs alongside parents/carers ability to meet their needs.
Benefits as a Family Support Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Family Support Social Worker include:
* Managing a caseload of Child In Need, Child Protection, Looked After Children and cases subject to public and private care proceedings
* Completing a wide range of assessments such as Parenting Assessments, Risk Assessments, Children and Families Assessments, Viability Assessments and Regulation 24 Assessments
* Devising care plans for children and young People
* Chairing multi-disciplinary meetings and working closely with other agencies/professionals to complete assessments and formulate care plans
* Working as part of a team to share knowledge, develop team skills and contribute to the overall development of the team
Essential requirements as a Family Support Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.