Social Worker - Looked After Children - Haringey - £32 to £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in Haringey.
As a Children's Social Worker, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst you manage a diverse caseload. In return, you will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Ensure the delivery of appropriate services to children and their families, according to their assessed needs.
* Deliver good outcomes for children through taking referrals, completing timely assessments and implementing effective service plans that safeguard vulnerable
* Undertake child-focused assessments of need within a person-centred approach, investigation and management of complex cases, including those of suspected abuse and neglect.
* Lead on safeguarding investigations in the most complex cases and where there are multiple incidents.
* Hold a caseload of complex cases particularly those where abuse or neglect is
* Apply advanced knowledge of a wide range of policies in reflective evidence based practice to improve outcomes for children, their families and to contribute to service development in policy review and task groups.
* Undertake case management responsibilities, with minimal supervision, that include child-focused assessments of need within a person-centred approach, monitoring, coordinating and review of care plans.
* Assess and promote the life chances of vulnerable children, including children in care their health, education and leisure needs
Requirements as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes