Senior Social Worker - First Response Team - Harrow - Up to £42,249 per annum
We are looking for a senior social worker to work in a first response team in Harrow.
As a successful Senior Social Worker you will undertake all work in a manner that is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities. You will also contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan and to be clear about Team priorities as they relate to the social work role and function.
Benefits as a First Response Social Worker:
* £1,500 market supplement
* Relocation packages of up to £6,000
* Season ticket loan
Responsibilities as a First Response Social Worker:
* To prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
* To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
* To take responsibility for ensuring that all work undertaken in connection with assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and effective manner which demonstrates a positive impact and outcome for children, young people and their families.
* To strive to achieve and maintain best practice standards in all aspects of the work undertaken and exercise sound professional judgements at all times.
* To seek direction, advice, guidance and support whenever necessary and appropriate and to ensure that the Senior Practitioner/Team Manager is notified of any situation concerning risks about the safety or wellbeing of a child.
* To be responsive to User's needs, comments, questions and complaints and co-operate with any investigation or resolution of dissatisfaction at a local level wherever possible.
* To consult with the Senior Practitioner/Team Manager on all matters concerning budgets and resources.
Requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder