Social Worker - Assessment Team - Haringey - £33,418 - £44,860 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Assessment Team based in Haringey.
The successful candidates will join supportive colleagues whose core business will relate to short term child protection. The structure of the assessment teams includes five team managers, five senior practitioners and nineteen social workers managed by the service manager of safeguarding and support.
Benefits as an Assessment Team Social Worker include:
* £2,000 recruitment payment
* £1500 retention payment every 6 months after 18 months of employment
* 30 days of annual leave
* 50 hours a year of personal development training
* Pension scheme
* Flexible working and flexible retirement
Duties as an Assessment Team Social Worker include:
* Assessing and managing risk of possible or actual harm to children and ensuring they are kept safe and protected from abuse through undertaking statutory assessments of cases including Child Protection investigations.
* Responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional.
* Undertaking accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
* Responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures
* Conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
Essential requirements as an Assessment Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work