Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Swindon - £36,411 to £37,729 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Safeguarding Team in Swindon.
Swindon have invested heavily in its facilities and staff when most local authorities have been making cuts. With competitive salaries up-to £37,729 and plenty of benefits there has never been a better time to join!
Benefits as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* £2,500 Market Factor
* Supplement Support from a permanent dedicated Management structure
Benefit from corporate subscription to RiPFA including attendance at events
Supervision and support from onsite Senior Leadership team
* Learning and development opportunities
* 25 days holiday/ A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
* Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
* Relocation allowance of up to £8,000
Duties as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Have a lead role in promoting high standards of front-line practice, linking with different teams to ensure high quality service.
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues.
* Promoting and maintaining independence for vulnerable adults.
* Protecting adults at risk using safeguarding procedures.
* To provide support and expert advice to social care staff, students and partner staff as and when required, maintaining the highest level of professional service and ensuring that the assessment and provision of social care services is in accordance with the Care Act 2014 guidelines and Council's policies
* Dealing with complex and varied cases.
* Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Working with older people/people with physical disabilities.
* Completing safeguarding enquiries.
Requirements as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work