Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Brent - £34,209 - £42,855 per annum
We are currently looking for a Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker to join a Children with Disabilities based in Brent.
Our client is an Ofsted rated "Good" authority with "Outstanding" grading for the service they provide children in care and care leavers.
An ambitious career development scheme for social workers, well-established practice framework and a number of tailored training programmes are amongst examples of Brent's continuous support to grow the potential of their own social workers and managers.
Their smaller team structure with manageable caseloads and practice consultants supporting social workers in delivering services based around families' needs allow more relational and purposeful social work
Benefits of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* £5,000 welcome bonus
* £1,200 retention Payment
* Brand new 1 and 2-bed key worker housing apartments available on a subsidised rental basis
* Manageable caseloads across all teams
* A practice framework that provides sturdy roots and areas for you to grow your practice
* Minimum of 10 days training per year
* Career progression policy that maps out how you will grow your career in Brent from ASYE - Team Manager and beyond
* Supportive technology with iPhones, iPads and lightweight laptops
* Modern and vibrant work environment
* Flexible working opportunities including working from home and remote working
* Generous local government pension scheme
* Childcare deposit loan scheme
Responsibilities of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Provide an excellent social work service which will enable children and young people to fulfil their potential and achieve positive outcomes.
* Ensure that the voice of the child is always heard and that the views of our young people are at the heart of all case planning.
* Creating genuine partnerships with parents or carers.
* Working in partnership with other agencies to provide effective and coordinated care services for disabled children and young people from 0-25.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK