Newly Qualified Educational Psychologist - North of England - Pay Negotiable
We are currently looking for a Newly Qualified Educational Psychologist to join a fantastic service in the North of England. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking for their first qualified role, and to get a step in the door.
The successful Newly Qualified Educational Psychologist must have in-depth knowledge of current guidance and legislation with respect to SEND education and services.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified Educational Psychologist role:
* Negotiable pay rate
* Excellent training an development opportunities
* Career progression
* CV enhancement
* Stable and supportive team and management
Duties as a Newly Qualified Educational Psychologist:
* To ensure the provision of a high quality of educational psychology service for children, families, schools and other establishments concerned with children within a given area of the County
* To develop particular knowledge, skills and experience in the field of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
* Effective communication and engagement with children, young people and their families and carers
* Communicate effectively with all children, young people, families and carers
* Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the child
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people that you are responsible for and come into contact with
Essential requirements of this Newly Qualified Educational Psychologist role:
* Must have HCPC registration, or be looking to have registration soon
* Qualified Educational Psychologist
* Must dedicate 1 year of their time to the council as agency
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.