Social Work Team Manager - Duty and Assessment - Northamptonshire - £48,729 to £53,494 per annum + £2,200 Recruitment Bonus
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the Duty and Assessment Team based in Northamptonshire.
Duty and assessment (DAAT) are the single point of contact for all safeguarding concerns relating to children and young people,
There are 6 teams within DAAT, each team consists of a Team Manager, Advanced Practitioner, who holds complex cases and supports 5 or 6 Social Workers and a Newly Qualified Social Worker within their team. They collaborate with other professionals to ensure immediate and prompt responses
Benefits as Duty & Assessment Social Work Team Manager include:
* Excellent starting salary
* Welcome bonus
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Flexible working environment
* Relocation package of up to £8,000
Duties as Duty & Assessment Social Work Team Manager include:
* The Duty and assessment Team is the single point of contact for all safeguarding concerns relating to children and young people in Northamptonshire.
* Have contact with children, young people, their families and carers, collaborate to ensure immediate and prompt responses; their combined knowledge and expertise keeping children and young people in Northamptonshire safe from harm.
* With a rotating duty element, the team works at pace, completing robust short-term quality assessments of need, ensuring the right service provision is in place.
* Work collaboratively to very tight deadlines and ensure the child's voice is evident throughout.
* Supporting excellence in Social Work practice, with a sign of safety-based approach, and clear personal development opportunities for the right candidates.
* We have a range of opportunities in Northampton for experienced social workers who will contribute creatively to the development of this evolving service.
Essential requirements as Duty & Assessment Social Work Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work