Social Work Team Manager - MASH - Northamptonshire - £48,729 up to £53,494 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the MASH Team based in Northamptonshire.
You will provide leadership to your team, which will consist of 3 Senior Social Workers and 4 MASH Officers. You will be responsible for allocating and prioritising workload's effectively to ensure the care of the child is paramount, whilst also ensuring you develop your team to provide an effective and efficient service.
The successful Social Worker Team Manager will have responsibility for the team plan to meet objectives and ensure performance targets are achieved
Benefits as a MASH Social Work Team Manager include:
* Excellent starting salary
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Training and development opportunities
* Monthly supervision
* Flexible working environment
Duties as a MASH Social Work Team Manager include:
* Responsible for screening new referrals where there are suspected safeguarding concerns in order to determine children's level of need and what support might be appropriate to best manage any outstanding concerns identified.
* As a team manager, you will ensure good quality management oversight, direction and supervision of all cases.
* You will be a strong leader who demonstrates strong management and communication skills.
* Ensure that senior practitioners complete accurate and timely MASH screening in line with MASH timescales.
* Take key performance indicators into account in order to identify trends and patterns that will enable you to identify areas of improvement within the service and strategies to achieve this.
Essential requirements as a MASH Social Work Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work