Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Bedfordshire - £34 per hour
Our client in Bedfordshire are excited to offer an opportunity for a Senior Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities Team. The team strive to assist children and young people to grow up safely, achieve more, and be happy and healthy, and the service has been graded a 'GOOD' in their last OFSTED inspection.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker to develop. You will have post qualifying experience and a good understanding of how to apply different social work theories and models, which support ideas and the delivery of imaginative ambitious interventions that improve outcomes for children, young people and their families.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role:
* Flexible working - remote work as much as possible
* Enhanced rate of £34 per hour
* Supportive management
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Manageable caseloads
Duties as a Senior Social Worker:
* Relationship based practice is key to the role, and working alongside families is our passion
* Responsible for managing a varied caseload of children
* Visiting families
* Completing direct work with children to understand their views and lived experiences
* Chair multi-agency meetings
* Liaise with a range of other professionals to support our most vulnerable children
* You will have the verbal communication skills to enable you to communicate effectively with children, parents and other agencies, and the written skills to present high-quality assessments and reports
* You will be supported in your work through regular reflective supervision and informal supervision as required.
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in children's services
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.