Senior Social Worker - Transitions Team 0-25 Disability Service - Peterborough - £32 per hour
Our client in Peterborough are excited to offer this opportunity within their 0 to 25 Transitions Service. Their client group is disabled children and their families and those young people, requiring support, to transition into adult services and early adulthood.
The service operates as one service of two teams; a 0 to 18 team and a transitions team for 14 to 25-year olds. The service are looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in the 0 to 18 Team.
Social workers who have an interest in or experience of working with disabled children and young people are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to work in this developing service area. The work is varied incorporating the range of social work intervention: CSDPA, CIN, CLA, CP.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker to join a supportive team.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* Flexible working opportunities
* A gateway for anyone interested in transitions to adults services
* Competitive payrate
* Wealth of both formal and informal training and development opportunities.
Duties as a Senior Social Worker:
* To carry a workload reflecting increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge, in line with the capability of a social worker with a minimum of one year's post qualification experience in a social work role. Regular supervision will be in accordance with the departmental supervision policy
* To work within relevant current legislation and the procedural framework
* To work collaboratively with children, young people and families/carers to assess their needs and plan and deliver services in accordance with the social work team's service area
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in children's services
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.