Senior Social Worker - Post Adoption and SGO Team - Northamptonshire - £32 per hour
Our client in Northamptonshire are looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join their Post Adoption and SGO Team. As a Senior Social Worker, you will support adoptive families and families subject to SGO who are requesting support and may be in crisis.
The opportunity will see you become part of a busy, supportive county wide team who are committed and determined to provide effective Assessments of Need and support to families that have been referred.
As a Social Worker, you will need to have knowledge of and experience of working with children and families, knowledge of adoption and attachment theory.
The benefits of this Senior Social Worker role:
* £32 per hour
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Stable and supportive team and management
* Manageable caseloads
Duties as a Senior Social Worker:
* In this role you will develop a working relationship based on collaborative methods of working with parents/ carers
* You will engage and work directly with children and young people to ensure their views are heard and inform the assessment and planning process
* You will work closely with other professionals in a Team Around the Child approach and to coordinate the work done by colleagues in education, health and other agencies
* The teams job is to ensure that an Assessment of Needs is completed and support plans are made and implemented for adoptive families post order, and for children subject to Special Guardianship Order and their Special Guardians post order
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in children's services
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.