Social Worker - Connected Carers - Sunderland - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join the Connected Carers Team in Sunderland. The successful Social Worker will be required to undertake a one off piece of work of a connected carer assessment and any subsequent support/supervision attached.
You must also have experience in the completion of good quality evidence based assessments.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Competitive pay rate of £28 per hour
* Stable and supportive team
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker:
* You will be required to complete all assessments within regulated deadlines and timescales, and submit these reports
* Attending Court, Fostering Panel and other forums as appropriate to present assessments.
* Maintaining accurate written and computerised records, in accordance with agreed procedures and in order to meet legislative responsibilities.
* You will be required to co-ordinate, and take a lead role in multi-professional/ agency groups and other professional meetings.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in children's services
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.