Social Work Team Manager - Fostering - Bradford - £41 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Work Team Manager to join the Fostering Team in Bradford. This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker who has extensive post qualified experience in Children's Services, with previous management experience.
As a Social Work Team Manager, you will manage a team of professional Social Workers, and Community Resource Workers who are responsible for children and young people in need and/or in need of protection and children looked after. The team are also responsible for assessing, intervening, planning and reviewing the needs of service users, and to establish, monitor and review packages of support to meet those needs.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Competitive pay rate of £41 per hour
* Stable and supportive team
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Effectively allocate and manage staff resources using case management, review and allocation systems, to ensure that all cases have smart, outcome focused care plans that are regularly reviewed to avoid any drift
* Responsible for the supervision and appraisal of individual workers to ensure that appropriate professional social care standards of practice are met, and that continuous professional development takes place and is embedded and recorded.
* Monitor and manage team performance using performance management information and tools to ensure that performance against local and national targets is achieved and maintained
* Routinely quality assure and audit social work case records, assessments, plans and documentation to ensure that practice standards are being met and to support staff development and appraisal.
* Undertake all elements of staff management including recruitment, progression, capability and absence in line with Corporate and Departmental policies and procedures.
* Ensure that all statutory requirements with regard to social work practice and processes are met and that Departmental policies and procedures are adhered to and delivered in accordance with these.
* Provide critical reflection, challenge and evidence-informed decision-making in complex situations for children on behalf of the Department, in line with delegated decision making authority.
* Support others in developing these capabilities, and finding their own solutions.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with extensive post qualified experience in children's services
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.