Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding and Support - Northamptonshire - £38,504 - £40,419 per annum + £3,000 welcome bonus
Northamptonshire Children's Trust are looking for highly experienced Social Workers to become part of their Safeguarding and Support Team within Children's Services.
Northamptonshire offer an excellent benefits package for their permanent Social Workers including access to their brilliant social work academy.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exceptionally supportive team, who empower their social workers to be confident in their practice and make good professional decisions.
Your benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent Salary
* Manageable cases loads
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* £3000 recruitment bonus
Duties as a Social Worker:
* The role is responsible for providing practical and social work support for children, young people and families.
* This involves holding a complex caseload. This will include undertaking assessments, visiting children and their families, carrying out interventions, reviewing the work undertaken, direct work with children, young people and families and any other work identified as necessary.
* All this must be based on best evidence and good practice.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* SWE registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Experienced in similar roles