Social Worker - Assessment Team - Somerset - £38 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work in the Assessment Team based in Somerset.
The successful candidate will be assessing risk, completing Children's Assessments, direct work, with children and young people and supporting children and families. Therefore, previous experience within a similar role is essential.
Benefits as an Assessment Team Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
Duties as an Assessment Team Social Worker include:
* Working within current legislation, the City Council's policies and core values, and Departmental policies and procedures.
* Have responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional.
* Undertake accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
* Responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures
* Conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
Requirements as an Assessment Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.