Social Worker - Adult Services - Beverley - £25 - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join an Adult Services Team based in Beverley.
The successful candidate will plan and provide an effective range of specified social work services for adults, their families and carers designing appropriate packages of care in accordance with the Care Management and Humber Mental Health Foundation Trust systems.
They will undertakes telephone assessments for people who require care and support at the end of their life and provide a single point of contact for Intermediate care referrals.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £25 - £35 per hour
* Supportive team and management
* Development opportunities
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* With supervision provide a range of assessment and interventions for specialist services to adults, their families and carers. These range from carrying out a variety of assessments, reassessments designing and implementing appropriate packages of care and provision of specialist interventions as a part of a care planning process - reviewing as necessary.
* Work closely with other agencies, planning, arranging co-ordinating and monitoring a range of services to meet the needs of adults, their families and carers to the required standards arranging and chairing meetings as necessary.
* Work within policy and practice and departmental procedures to the required standards, in assessing and meeting the mental health needs of adults, their families and carers.
* Maintains case records and assists in the completion of statistical and workload returns as required by management information and quality systems.
* Represents the Department on various specialist multi-agency forums and groups both locally and regionally as required.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK