Senior Social Worker - Care Management Team - Sandwell - £34,106 - £39,002p/a + market supplement £2,500* & up to £6,500 relocation
We have currently partnered with Sandwell trust in the West Midlands to provide Senior Social workers to their care management service. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging trust. They are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* Great transport links
* A position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
* The average caseload will be 18 per worker - looking to get this to 15
* Brand new offices and facilities - open plan, friendly teams, and the environment - Team events etc.
* Work flexibly and are open to discuss hours to suit you and us.
Senior Social Worker Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for a complex caseload of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting
* Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice
* Empower children, young people, and their families/carers by listening to their views
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court
As a Senior Social Worker, you will be/have:
* Social Work qualified with a good level of experience in working in a children and families setting and have managed a complex caseload.
* Experience of Court Work
* Sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
* Ability to analyse information and make informed decisions.
* Good knowledge of child development
* A clear decision maker and a good team worker.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK