Senior Social Worker - Court Team Team - Up to £39,002 + Enhancements
We have currently partnered with Sandwell trust in the West Midlands to provide senior social workers to their court team. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging trust.
Our client is committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
Benefits as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
* Great transport links
* A position that provides great career enhancement
* Market supplement of £2,500
* Up to £6,500 relocation payment (subject to T's & C's)
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
* Brand new offices and facilities - open plan, friendly teams, and environment
As a Senior Social Worker you will be responsible for:
* A complex caseload of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people, and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Providing written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
What you will need:
* Experience in court work, permanency planning and adoption.
* Excellent report writing skills.
* Ability to work well in a pressured environment
* Be a supportive team player
* Excellent time management skills in order to be able to work within court directed timescales
* Qualified Social Worker
* A current Enhanced DBS and Social Work England Registration