Social Worker - MASH - Dudley - Up to £38,506 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our client's MASH Team in Dudley.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging authority.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Great transport links
* A position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
* Work flexibly, and are open to discuss hours to suit.
* Manageable caseloads
* A comprehensive learning and development package
* High-quality professional supervision
* Supportive and collaborative team working
* Excellent progression opportunities
* A bespoke induction package
* Agile working including working from home opportunities and flexi-time arrangements
* A permanent senior management team
* Onsite free parking
* A comprehensive and enhanced learning and development programme developed alongside the government's new accreditation scheme and provided by our innovative Dudley Centre for Professional Practice.
* A service-wide mandatory Restorative Practice training programme with the ongoing implementation of restorative practice across all services
* Excellent staff engagement opportunities with quarterly staff briefing sessions, team manager meetings, staff reference groups, and weekly chief officer chats
* Generous relocation package
* Local Government pension scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* Car-sharing scheme
* A cycle purchase scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Paycare health scheme (contributory)
* Travel pass
* Discounted leisure centre benefits
Duties of this Social Work role:
* Be part of a restorative practice model to focus on building relationships, valuing people and working together to achieve positive outcomes.
* Join a small pod of social workers, managed by an experienced manager and supported by a team of pod coordinators to deal with routine administrative tasks enabling the social worker to concentrate on working with families.
* Be supported by a dedicated court team that manages public law cases.
* Be supported by an advanced social work Practitioner link within Dudley Centre for Professional Practice in areas of practice and development as needed.
* Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs assessments, care planning, and child protection investigations.
* Be responsible for a caseload and work with others in your pod as you intervene together with families, to ensure the best possible outcome for children.
* Carry out high-quality assessments, using child-centered, community-focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with Dudley LSCB, departmental policy and procedures, and relevant legislation.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience