Social Work Team Manager - Children in Care Team - Merton - £48,819 - £51,837 per annum
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the Children in Care Team based in Merton.
The successful Social Worker will be an experienced Team Manager, who has a background in front line services.
Benefits as a Children in Care Social Work Team Manager include:
* Excellent learning and development programme
* Manageable caseloads
* Appreciation and recognition - you can rest assured that we will fully support you in your role through regular supervision and team meetings
* Car allowance - essential user car allowance of £963 per annum
* Golden hello - 1500 welcome payment.
* Annual Leave
* Relocation package
* Staff recognition
Duties as a Children in Care Social Work Team Manager include:
* Provide the highest level of professional service within a structure that meets the needs of children, young persons, and their families by managing a specific area of childcare.
* Undertake the role in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Division, local performance targets, guidance, legislation, and standards set by Central Government.
* Responsible for advice, supervision, decision, support, and delegated functions.
* Responsible for maintaining quality standards in a range of work appropriate to the post designation.
* Be part of the management structure for the Children in Care, Care Leavers and Contact Services.
* Provide supervision to Social Workers in the service.
* Monitor performance and implementation of the practice framework to promote the highest levels of practice in the service.
Essential requirements as a Children in Care Social Work Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work