Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Sutton - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social worker to join the Adults Learning Disabilities Team based in Sutton.
The successful Social Worker ideally would have experience of Transition or working with Adults with Learning Disabilities.
Benefits as an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
Duties as an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Carry out complex strengths-based assessments of adults, their careers and their families and recommend appropriate action or services to meet the adult's needs as a result.
* Be able to identify need or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices and measures are observed or in place.
* Undertake visits as required to adults, their careers, and their families.
* Support adults in placements and enable good communication between their careers, their families, and professionals.
* Maintain a sound and up to date working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, guidance, and best practice. To utilise knowledge of local community and Council and partner organisations' information sources.
* Keep and maintain accurate, quality and up to date client records relating to visits made and all other work carried out.
* Using professional autonomy to carry out safeguarding investigations where adults are thought to need care and control, exposed to danger, ill treatment or neglected and to take appropriate action.
Essential requirements as an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.