Social Worker - Adult Community Team - North Lincolnshire - Up to £35 per hour
Our client in North Lincolnshire are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Social Worker to join their Adult Community Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for an allocated caseload including assessment and appropriate management of risks.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker with post qualified in experience in Adult Services to become part of a highly skilled and dedicated team. As an experienced Social Worker, you will work with service users and other stakeholders to assist service planning.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* High pay rate
* Working with a variety of service users
* Choice of office based or remote working
* Regular supervision
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Effectively manage a sometimes-complex caseload, undertake a range of assessments, and help resolve conflict where appropriate Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards
* Write reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
* Some ability to work effectively on more complex situations, exercise their initiative and evaluate their own practice
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.