Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team (CMHT)- Trafford - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Community Mental Health Team based in Trafford.
Trafford really is a great place to work. With a positive permission culture, they embrace innovation and encourage performance. They are keen to recruit someone with the right values and behaviours that can help ensure workplace values are at the heart of everything they do.
This successful Social Worker will have experience in a similar role.
Benefits as a Community Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Community Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Ensuring that a risk assessment is completed for service users, especially if there is a history of, or a potential for risk.
* Adhering to the code of practice/conduct of your registering body at all times.
* Developing, implementing, and evaluating evidence-based programmes of care and standards of care and liaising with other agencies, particularly in relation to people discharged under the Care Programme Approach.
* Adhering to professional confidentiality standards.
* Undertaking assessments for patients in the community who have had periods of rehabilitation following hospital admission.
* Liaising with the treating therapist who will make recommendations for ongoing care support.
* Participating in the multi-disciplinary assessment of individuals with mental health problems or vulnerabilities living in the community, by providing a community mental health perspective and expertise.
Essential requirements as a Community Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.