Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding Team - Twickenham or Kingston - £40,869 to £43,860 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the Safeguarding Team based in Twickenham or Kingston.
The successful Senior Practitioner will have skills that will continue to enhance practice and improve outcomes for children.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* Generous annual leave entitlements
* Free or reduced parking rates
* Cycle to work scheme
* Annual season ticket loan
* Childcare vouchers, and discounts on a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure centres and much more.
* Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support
* A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme)
* A clear progression path when key qualification milestones are reached
* Tools and models to support, including Signs of Safety
* Reflective supervision from an experienced management team
* Regular whole service away days
Duties as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* work in partnership with children, young people and those connected to them, to co-create plans that meet the identified need.
* As a Senior Practitioner you are expected to work alongside other professionals, to ensure that our children and young people receive appropriate care, education and health services, and any other support needed to ensure their needs are appropriately met.
* Provide direct support to children and young people and their families to improve outcomes for children.
* Work on the most complex cases including cases in legal proceedings and may contribute to team management, deputising for the Team Leaders and potentially supervising the work of a social worker, ASYE or student.
* This role has a major contribution to make to the delivery of our vision and strategic priorities set out in the Children and Young People's Plan, by delivering all aspects of high-quality social work provision to children and their families.
* Supervision of Social Work students and Newly Qualified Social Workers as part of the AfC ASYE programme.
Essential requirements as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work