Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Twickenham - £33,948 - £40,728 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Safeguarding Team based in Twickenham.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Social Worker who have the drive to make a positive difference to children's lives. By recognising and championing strengths they know that they can make a real difference.
Just 12 miles from central London, with direct train links from Kingston and Surbiton stations to Clapham Junction and London Waterloo, as well as Wimbledon for an interchange with the London Underground, Tramlink and Thameslink trains.
The borough also has a string of road links being located close to the A3 and with easy access to the M3 and M25.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* Childcare vouchers, and discounts on a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure centres and much more.
* Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support
* A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme)
* A clear progression path when key qualification milestones are reached
* Tools and models to support, including Signs of Safety
* Reflective supervision from an experienced management team
* Regular whole service away days
* Generous annual leave entitlements
* Free or reduced parking rates
* Cycle to work scheme
* Annual season ticket loan
Duties as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* Work in partnership with children, young people and those connected to them, to co-create plans that meet the identified need.
* Manage an agreed caseload of children and young people
* Complete long-term work with families to identify needs and improve outcomes
* Work to a range of legal options to support investigations, protection and accommodation
* Prepare and maintain case records and other casework information
* Prepare reports for Court proceedings to a high quality and to support and prepare workers in the Court process.
* Care proceedings and court work
Essential requirements as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work