Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding Team - Derby - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adult Safeguarding Team based in Derby.
The successful Social Worker should have knowledge of Safeguarding Adults, the Mental Capacity Act, and strengths-based approaches.
Benefits as an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker includes:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker includes:
* Carry out the statutory duties of the directorate in relation to adults in accordance with directorate policies and procedures.
* Be responsible for caseload under the supervision of the Team Manager.
* Undertake social work tasks working closely with other professional staff to assess the needs of adults and to deliver packages of care
* Develop skills in work with older people including those with a mental infirmity and with people with physical disabilities
* Work closely with the other members of the team and assist other team members when required.
* Where appropriate to develop special interests according to need, demand and service priorities.
* Work and develop links with other agencies both statutory, voluntary and community groups.
Essential requirements as an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker includes:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.