Social Worker - All Age Disability (Adults) - Coventry - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the All Age Disability Team in Coventry. The team work with people from aged 18 to end of life who have a disability.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker to join a busy team that works under the Care act undertaking assessment and support planning and reviewing, assessing under MCA.
The successful Social Worker should be able to work from and in Coventry, and also be able to work from home
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Highest payrate in the West Midlands
* Opportunities to work from home
* Training provided through Liquid Personnel's online CPD Portal
* Contract until the end of the tax year
* Regular supervision and support
Previous experience required for this Social Worker role:
* Good working knowledge of the Care Act and Mental capacity act.
* Carrying out safeguarding enquiries
* Managing a complex case load.
* Good IT skills
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.