Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - York - £30 per hour
An experienced Adults' Social Worker is required to join the Learning Disabilities Team in York. The successful Social Worker will a have knowledge and abilities of working with people with learning disabilities, physical impairment, and autism.
The successful Adult Learning Disabilities Social Worker will manage their own workload, undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assess client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* £30 per hour pay rate
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
* To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
* To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
* To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals, and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
* Dealing with complex and varied cases
* Completing fact finding and full investigations
* Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes, and their own Homes
* To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.