Senior Practitioner - Older Peoples Team - Central Bedfordshire - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the Older Peoples Team based in Central Bedfordshire.
The successful candidate will carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with services users to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation whilst building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
Benefits as an Older Peoples Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Older Peoples Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Manage a complex caseload.
* Assessing client's needs, risks, capacity and responding appropriately to support the service user.
* Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals.
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs.
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion.
* Enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
* Take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families, and their communities.
Essential requirements as an Older Peoples Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.