Social Worker - Adults Services - North Somerset - £32 - £34 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Services Team in North Somerset.
The Adults Services team provides timely advice, information and triage of referrals received to adult care and community health services, in addition to community-based care management clinics.
Benefits as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Manage a caseload which will include complex cases and to work independently and effectively, under the general supervision of a Team Manager or Senior Practitioner.
* Create care and support plans which appropriately meet the needs of people with care and support needs and carers.
* Undertake section 42 Safeguarding enquiries, complete reports and work in accordance with Making Safeguarding Personal principles, including coordinating Safeguarding meetings, working in accordance with local multi-agency safeguarding policies and procedures.
* Work in accordance with 'strengths based' principles at all times, focusing on promoting independence and utilising community resources wherever possible.
* Undertake Mental Capacity assessments and, where appropriate, complete Best Interests Decisions in accordance with the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
* Undertake assessments and reviews of people with care and support needs and carers in accordance with the principles of the Care Act 2014.
Requirements as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.