Social Worker - Single Point of Access Team - North Somerset - £32 - £34 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Single Point of Access Team based in North Somerset.
This service provides timely advice, information and triage of referrals received to adult care and community health services, in addition to community based care management clinics. The successful candidate will have the ability to meet timescales and deadlines, maintain responsibility for their own workload, effectively risk assess and make timely decisions for complex situations.
Benefits as a Single Point of Access Team Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Single Point of Access Team Social Worker include:
* Safeguarding Adults process, working with an extensive multi-agency professional network to protect vulnerable adults from abuse or neglect
* Ensuring an effective and consistent approach to Safeguarding Adults Services in relation to the application of relevant legislation and guidance.
* Ensuring Multi-Agency Safeguarding Adults Policy & Procedures are followed.
* Chairing Safeguarding Adults strategy and planning meetings where there are issues of particular complexity.
* Co-working high profile or sensitive cases with the locality teams.
* Providing a daily specialist support and advice service to multi agency partners and the central Customer Services Helpdesk.
* Providing specialist advice, guidance and support to managers and practitioners across the partnerships in relation to safeguarding vulnerable adults from abuse and neglect, and the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
* Working closely with locality teams and management to deliver quality outcomes to service users who are or may be at risk of experiencing abuse or neglect.
Requirements as a Single Point of Access Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.