Social Worker - Hospital Team - Lewisham - Up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Hospital Team based in Lewisham.
The successful Social Worker will have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting assessments and reviews.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker Include:
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Hospital Social Worker Include:
* Experienced in working towards meeting short deadlines.
* Experience to timely undertake joint assessments with our health partners.
* Experience and with excellent understanding of the CHC framework
* With very good English written grammar and ability to write comprehensive, strength-based Care Act assessments, Risk assessment, safeguarding enquiries, and other professional reports.
* Experience in the role of Safeguarding Enquiry Officer
* With excellent customer service manner, able to have comprehensive, clear conversations with diverse customer/ carers/ family groups and abilities.
* Assertive and not afraid to hold difficult conversations
Essential requirements as a Hospital Social Worker Include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.