Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Greenwich - £30 - £32 an hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adult Learning Disabilities Team in Greenwich.
This is a short-term project of 3-6 months to work with Adults with Learning Disabilities, to assess their needs for suitable and appropriate accommodation.
As a Social Worker, you will work as part of a team in a strengths-based way, working directly with service users, their networks of support, including their families and advocates. You will need to have significant experience of working with this client group, and also undertaking and completing Mental Capacity and Best Interest assessments as necessary.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Flexible working available
* Supportive Team
* Diverse caseload
Duties of a Social Worker include:
* Dealing with complex and varied cases
* Completing fact finding and full investigations
* Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes, and their own Homes
* To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
* To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
* To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
* To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
* To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals, and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
Essential requirements Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.