Social Worker - Adult Community - Greenwich - £30 - £32 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Adult Community Team in Greenwich. The successful Social Worker will complete assessments and care and support plans and will review care and support plans for Adults with social care needs.
They are looking for a candidate to enable people to experience personalised, integrated care, and support them to maintain their independence.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Competitive pay rates
* Remote working available
* Supportive Team
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Carrying out the roles and functions of a Social Worker, as outlined in the Knowledge & Skills Statements for Social Workers in Adults Services and underpinned by the Professional Capabilities Framework for Social Workers.
* Maintaining the basis for continued registration with the appropriate regulatory body for Social Workers.
* Ensuring that all work complies with Council policies and procedures and that statutory obligations are met.
* The quality and prioritisation of your own work, following direction from your Line Manager, and for alerting your Line Manager at the earliest opportunity to any case issues, caseload issues, safeguarding concerns, practice issues, issues of unaddressed risk that will adversely impact the health and wellbeing of an individual or their carer, or issues that may impact the good reputation of the department or the local authority.
* The adoption of own good practice and performance standards with respect to the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework and Knowledge and Skills Statements, adherence to Directorate policies, procedures, statutory responsibilities and agreed performance targets.
* Undertaking all duties with due regard to the provisions of health and safety regulations and legislation, Data protection/GDPR, the Council's Equal Opportunities and Customer Care policies, and the New Technology agreement.
* Undertaking any other work appropriate to the level and general nature of the posts duties.
Essential requirements Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.