Advanced Practitioner - Children in Care (14-18) - Nuneaton - £32,234 - £40,876 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with Warwickshire Children Services to provide experienced Advanced Practitioners (qualified social workers) to the Looked After Children Service.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to spring board their career and make an impact on the children and families of Warwickshire.
Benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* Clear lines of progression
* Regular supervision
* Accessible office locations
* Enhanced annual leave package
* CPD training
* Trauma training
Duties as an Advanced Practitioner:
* To provide an outcome focussed children's Social Work service in line with Social Work England's Standards.
* To work within legislative frameworks and the local authority's policies and procedures in provided a children's Social Work Service.
* To take responsibility for planning and actively participating in supervision in order to ensure that Social Work Practice is underpinned by line manager accountability recognising the need for increase supervision's to manage highly complex cases.
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* An experienced Social Worker with a strong background in children services
* Completed your ASYE
* Have the ability to interpret and critically analyse varied and complex information or situations with a proposed solution or a plan of action.
* Hold a full UK driving license
* Social Work England registered
* The legal right to work in the UK