Social Worker - Safeguarding & Support - Rugby - £32,234 to £35,728 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Safeguarding & Support Team based in Warwickshire.
This role provides an opportunity to be part of the delivery of a high-quality service, improving the lives of children, young people and their families in Rugby. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Benefits as a Safeguarding & Support Social Worker include:
* Restorative practice
* Strong supportive team
* High support/high challenge model leadership
* Flexible working from home available
Duties as a Safeguarding & Support Social Worker include:
* Responsibility for children and young people who are the subjects of Child Protection Plans, looked after by the Local Authority and subject to Children in Need plans.
* Attendance at meetings, including Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings and legal meetings.
* Preparing court reports, statutory review and child protection reports.
* Participation in the duty system, including undertaking child protection investigations under appropriate supervision.
Requirements as a Safeguarding & Support Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work