Social Worker - Post Hospital Review Team - Hertfordshire - £30 - £32 an hour
An experienced Adults Social Worker is required to join the Post Hospital Review Team in Hertfordshire. This is a full-time position, where the successful Social Worker will complete reviews and plan for those discharged from community and acute hospitals onto transitional pathways (those on enabling home care support and the discharge to Recover & Assess pathways).
The successful Social Worker must have strong assessment skills and have previous hospital discharge experience.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Supportive team
* Flexible working
* £30 - £32 per hour
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* The Service supports an integrated approach to managing the care of people who require support upon discharge from hospital, so the role will involve working alongside occupational therapists, community care officers, health colleagues and care providers.
* You will be required to review support packages of people discharged from hospital on our various enablement pathways, including carrying out assessment of need and setting up longer-term packages for those requiring on-going support. You will also need to undertake safeguarding activity if required.
* You will have the ability to undertake innovative assessments and care planning with individuals, carers, and their personal support networks.
* You will gain extensive experience in the field of adult social care, safeguarding practice, and multi-disciplinary working.
* You should be able to demonstrate a commitment to supporting people with the right care and information at the right time to help prevent future need, enable independence, and promote positive wellbeing that will empower people to live the lives they want to.
* The post will require you to visit service users in the community to undertake reviews, so a driving licence is essential as is the ability to respond to situations quickly and flexibly.
Essential requirements Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.